Why choose Stein?
experience, SERVICE, skill, PRICE, and most importantly... trust
Meet "Trey" Stein (Samuel G. Stein III).
Stein Design and Development was founded by Trey's grandfather Samuel G. Stein Sr. and his father Samuel G. Stein Jr. in 1972. Since 1995, Stein Design has been owned and operated by Trey.
After completing thousands of projects in every type of home and of every age you can imagine, we've learned a thing or two.
So why does experience matter? Three reasons:
- We help our clients envision what is possible.
- Our experience allows us to "see around corners" and avoid hidden risk and cost.
- The only way you stay in business more than 40 years is by treating people right. That's why most of our business comes from referrals and repeat clients.
Service isn't a thing we do, it's who are are
Your home is a very personal thing. And, because remodeling isn't the kind of thing you do every day, it can be overwhelming. That's why Trey will walk you through the entire process making sure you understand and are comfortable with everything from the start.
Most contractors "coincidentally" show up on the job site when it's time to pick up a check. But, Trey will be on the job site every day checking progress, making adjustments as needed, and communicating with you every step of the way.
Our "make it right" policy ensures you are happy with your project. If your'e not, we'll make it right.
We have the skills
A home remodeling project takes more than a carpenter with a set of tools. It requires someone who can bring your vision to life, communicate clearly, and manage the entire project:
- Planning & bidding - We'll guide you through a thoughtful process that results in an architectural plan, a project plan, and bill of materials that meet your goals and budget.
- Project management - Trey will be on-site every single day ensuring on-time and on-budget completion.
- Craftsmanship - Our crews are trained experts who take pride in their work and have an eye for detail.
The best price possible
You can't be the cheapest and the best at the same time. We do our very best to be very competitive but, the reality is, we're not always the lowest bid because we'll never sacrifice on quality.
There are so many factors that go into price and this is where Trey's experience really comes in. He'll walk you through all of the options of your project and the cost impact of those choices including:
- Size and scope of the project
- Pros and cons of different materials and brand names
- Hidden risk factors that can cause budget overruns
Trust is everything
Remodeling your home can be scary.
After more than 40 years and three generations, most of our business comes from referrals and repeat clients. That's because we do high quality work, treat people right, and always tell the truth.
With Stein, you can trust the job to be done right, trust it to be done on time, and trust it to come in on-budget.